The Barn at Standlow
- Sleeps 7 + cot
- Large dining facilities
- To be let with other cottages at Standlow, or for midweek stays it can be booked individually
- Hot tub on the terrace
The Barn is an ideal way for a group of guests staying at Standlow Farm to cook, eat and relax together. The Barn itself sleeps 7 guests, but caters for 20+ people for those staying in the other cottages at Standlow. Containing long oak tables and leather chairs, The Barn offers a large space with comfy sofas and a widescreen TV. The terrace has a hot tub and BBQ, so you can enjoy the fantastic views over the village of Kniveton. Guests staying in the cottages will have the option to hire the Barn with extra accommodation on the first floor.
Incorporating a unique opportunity for groups by having a large modern and comfortable area to all get together in a relaxed atmosphere. There is something for everyone:
- Large kitchen area, incorporating two ovens, one grill and six hotplate range
- Dining for 20 people on soft chairs and several tables. Additional tables and chairs can be added for dining for more people.
- Sofas and lounge furniture to allow plenty of relaxing and group discussions
- A piano is provided for those with a musical ear!
- Large screen TV, DVD, stereo system and ceiling radio provide further entertainment
- Accommodation above the Barn comprises of two bedrooms with twin/kingsize beds, two contemporary bathrooms and a mezzanine with a large circular bed and additional single bed. In total it sleeps up to 7 guests
- Patio terrace with built in BBQ and picnic tables for al fresco eating, with spectacular views over the valley of Kniveton
- Disability access provided
Shared use of the large Games Room, housing two full size snooker/pool tables, air hockey, table tennis and bar billiards.
The Barn, Daisy and Clover Cottage at Standlow – last minute availability
Friday 21st June – Sunday 23rd June – enjoy a weekend away for up to 15 people
Accommodation for 15 guests, with a large dining area and private hot tub. Have a BBQ on the terrace or toast marshmallows around the fire pits. Even if the weather doesn’t hold up, your group will be entertained in the shared games room, with snooker tables, table tennis, air hockey and bar billiards.
The Dining Barn