- Sleeps 12 + cot
- Pet Friendly
- Rural Location
- Close Alton Towers
- Peak District National Park
Latham Hall accommodates up to 12 people.
Large, attractive former farmhouse situated near the village of Calton, not far from the A52 Leek – Ashbourne road.
Latham Hall is a large self catering cottage located in one of the most beautiful valleys in the area. It is easy to locate from the A523, yet you would think you were in another part of the world with the quiet and peaceful surroundings.
This location is fabulous for relaxing with friends and family or exploring with walks from the door. Alton Towers is just a short drive to enjoy all the thrills of this premier theme park.
This lovely farmhouse sits alone amidst pastureland grazed by cattle or sheep with wonderful views over the surrounding countryside.
A short drive will take you to Stoke, Matlock, Buxton, Ashbourne or Hartington all interesting and historic places to explore. Try a visit to the many National Trust buildings in the area or walk the beautiful Dales. This property edges the Peak District National Park and its beautiful scenery has to be seen to be appreciated. There is plenty to do in the area with museums, steam railways, caves, cycling to name a few.
The facilities include:
- Fitted carpets (except in the kitchen and utility room)
- Central heating with thermostatic controls in each room.
- Sitting room with colour TV and video
- Living Room with colour TV
- Dining Kitchen with electric cooker, microwave oven, fridge, freezer and dishwasher
- Shower and toilet downstairs
- Bathroom and toilet upstairs
- OPen fires with logs and coal provided.
- A Games Room
The bedroom accommodation comprises of four bedrooms:
- One double bedroom on ground floor with additional single bed and cot
- One bedroom with en-suite facilities
- Two bedrooms each with a double bed and one single bed
Latham Hall Farmhouse
Stoke on Trent
Phone: 01538 308350 or 07855897727